"In partnership with our community, we are committed to serving as a leader to promote healthy lifestyles, ensure a clean and safe environment, and provide high-quality public health services to protect our present and future generations".
- To assess public health priorities of the community through comprehensive health planning;
- To inform and educate our community about public health issues and concerns;
- To empower individuals to take responsibility for their health and wellness and that of their communities;
- To utilize a systemic, team approach to effectively solve problems and achieve our mission; and;
- To promote a work environment which continually strives to incorporate our agency’s values.
- Cultural Competence