PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW PROCEDURE FOR EACH APPOINTMENT
Required Forms To Complete
(Print 2 copies for your appointment)
Note: To expedite the process, forms are to be completed ahead of time and brought to your appointment.
Note: Pneumococcal vaccinations are only needed once every 7-10 years
2020 Flu Facts
What flu vaccines is the OCHD offering this year? Options this season include:
- Standard dose flu shots. Intramuscular injection that includes 4 flu strains. Ages 6 months and up.
- The High Dose flu vaccination is now 4 strains as well. No longer three for ages 65 and above.
- Intradermal flu shot. Intradermal injection that includes 4 flu strains. Ages 18 – 64 years.
Where can I get a flu vaccine?
- Flu vaccines are offered by many doctor’s offices, clinics, pharmacies and college health centers, as well as by many employers, and even by some schools.
- The Ocean County Health Department holds numerous clinics throughout the County for the convenience of our residents. Click here to access our 2020 Flu Brochure.
What viruses do 2020 flu vaccines protect against?There are many flu viruses and they are constantly changing. The composition of U.S. flu vaccines is reviewed annually and updated to match circulating flu viruses.