NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING DATES
Open Public Meetings will begin at 9:30 a.m., with Closed Session to follow if necessary.
Meetings are held at the Ocean County Health Department, 175 Sunset Avenue, Toms River, New Jersey.
"In partnership with our community, we are committed to serving as a leader to promote healthy lifestyles, ensure a clean and safe environment, and provide high-quality public health services to protect our present and future generations".
- To assess public health priorities of the community through comprehensive health planning;
- To inform and educate our community about public health issues and concerns;
- To empower individuals to take responsibility for their health and wellness and that of their communities;
- To utilize a systemic, team approach to effectively solve problems and achieve our mission; and;
- To promote a work environment which continually strives to incorporate our agency’s values.
- Cultural Competence