"In partnership with our community, we are committed to serving as a leader to promote healthy lifestyles, ensure a clean and safe environment, and provide high-quality public health services to protect our present and future generations".
- To assess public health priorities of the community through comprehensive health planning;
- To inform and educate our community about public health issues and concerns;
- To empower individuals to take responsibility for their health and wellness and that of their communities;
- To utilize a systemic, team approach to effectively solve problems and achieve our mission; and;
- To promote a work environment which continually strives to incorporate our agency’s values.
- Cultural Competence
Ocean County Board of Health Members
Please take notice that in compliance with New Jersey Governor Murphy’s Declaration of a State of Emergency and Public Health Emergency; DCA’s Guidance for Remote Public Meetings; and P.L. 2020 c. 11, the Ocean County Board of Health’s scheduled meeting for June 17, 2020 at 9:30 am at the Ocean County Health Department facility located at 175 Sunset Avenue, Toms River, NJ will be made available to the public to participate remotely by emailing email@example.com for call in information. Comments and questions shall be permitted as directed by the Public Health Coordinator, Daniel E. Regenye.