parallax background

Lost and Found Pets

The Ocean County Animal Facilities receive and house stray cats and dogs for the majority of Ocean County.  If you are missing a pet there are a few important steps you should take:
  1. Fill out the Lost Pet Report, and email it, along with a picture of your pet to us. The email for our Jackson facility is:   The email for our Manahawkin facility is:
  2. File a lost pet report with your local municipal Animal Control, a directory of Animal Control contacts is available on our site.
  3. Call our facilities to follow up with your lost report. Lost reports are added to our Lost Pet Book, however, we do get new animals in every day.  It is a good idea to keep checking back with us.  Also when you find your pet, please call us to let us know, and we will remove your report from our active book.

Animal Facilities

Contact Information

Jackson Facility: 732-657-8086

Manahawkin Facility: 609-978-0127